skip to main | skip to sidebar

月曜日, 2月 05, 2007

finish!!!!!!!!!

I finished exam today. I'm very very glad. I want to sleep fully because I couldn't sleep during exam.I hope to get credits.
投稿者 anemon 時刻: 4:11 午後

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

anemon's diary

labels

  • Book Report
  • photo
  • quickpost
  • 十分は十分

my friends blog

  • hidemi's diary
  • yuumi's diary
  • aramon's diary
  • Bob's Diary
  • chura-chura26

KUMAMOTO link

  • mitsui green land
  • kumamoto's hair salon
  • suizenji park
  • kumamoto's cafe
  • kumamoto castle
  • aso farm land

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ▼  2月 (11)
      • TOTAL
      • kansou
      • Glad!!!
      • game
      • finish!!!!!!!!!
      • Expensive・・・
      • Cinderella
      • Little Red Riding Hood
      • Rapunzel
      • The Musician of Bremen
      • The Elves and the Shoemaker
    • ►  1月 (13)
  • ►  2006 (32)
    • ►  12月 (8)
    • ►  11月 (17)
    • ►  10月 (7)